Terms & Conditions
Here are our general terms and conditions. Every event will have its own terms and conditions issued, however this will give you an idea of what to expect..
- Action Pact shall use all reasonable endeavours to supply the best possible service using its resources and facilities to best possible effect within any agreed time or budget.
- Every effort will be made to obtain firm quotations or reasonable estimates from suppliers. Action Pact reserves the right to vary or withdraw any estimate without prior notice.
- Action Pact reserves the right to substitute one activity for another of a similar and appropriate nature within a multi activity format should adverse circumstances arise for example equipment failure.
Action Pact reserves the right to make additional charges incurred as a result of:
i) Changes and additions ordered by the Client after the acceptance of the estimate, proposal and schedule.
ii) Increases in the costs of materials, equipment or other services necessary for the completion of the contract. Any such charges will be advised to the Client either in writing or such other form as appropriate and agreed between the parties.
- Payment shall be made in accordance with Action Pact's prescribed terms. The contract will define any deposit due and payment of this deposit is due with the signed and returned contract in order to secure the booking. Action Pact cannot guarantee performance of the Contract should payment not be received on the specified due date. Payment is defined as "cleared funds".
Any deposit due is non refundable upon cancellation. Unless stated differently in separate event contract cancellation terms will be as below:
Cancellations within 4 weeks of booking require full payment.
Cancellations within 4 and 8 weeks require 50% of the payment.
Venue cancellations will incur charges as outlined in the venues own terms and conditions.
Payment terms are within 14 days from the date of the invoice unless otherwise specified.
Credit Card payments will incur a 2% handling charge.
- Proposals may contain confidential information provided by the Client. Action Pact agrees not to convey such information to any third party.
- Where costings are based on the stated number of participants, should actual numbers fall below this number, Action pact reserves the right to make supplementary charges in respect of any fixed cost elements within the confirmed programme.
- Any contract resulting from a proposal submitted by Action Pact will incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Client and be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Action Pact shall not be liable for its failure to fulfil any of its contractual obligations if such is caused by reasons beyond its control.
- Action Pact reserves the right to refuse participation on any programme if participants are believed to be by the instructing staff, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and that their participation may be harmful to themselves or others on the programme.
- Except in respect of injury to or death of any person (for which no limit applies) the liability of the Action Pactfor this booking in respect of each occurrence or series of connected occurrences shall not exceed the value of the contract. Not withstanding anything else contained in the contract, Action Pact shall not be liable to the Client or any third party for loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss arising from negligence, breach of contract or howsoever.
Meet the Team
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact us for further information or to discuss your options for a cracking corporate event.
or email email@example.com.
Call Today 0800 078 9505
One of our experienced event organisers will be ready to take your call.
"No better way to spend a work teambuilding day! Overall the day was excellent and everyone really enjoyed it. I would definitely go back and recommend it to friends."
Nicola Hawkins - Coca Cola
St Albans Paintball
"A great event, a really professional set up.......a great venue for a team build."
Andrew Lakin - Alton Towers
"Fantastic day, enjoyed by all! Great paintball site and excellent instructors - would definitely recommend for a team build!."
Jane Barr - Virgin Mobile